Packages and Pricing
All Wedding Packages Include:
All set-up and tear-down time
Package #1: $150
Package #2: $200
Package #3: $750
Package #4: $850
Package #5: Custom Package!
Looking to contract additional musicians, create custom musical arrangements, or add to your ceremony? Have some sort of special musical request that we might be able to fulfill? Just let us know! We can help you set a specific instrumentation, choose music that fits your needs, and find ways to save you money.
A few examples of alternative instrumentation include:
Trumpet/Flute/Oboe, Three Trumpets, or Trumpet and Strings.
Additional Services/Custom Packages:
Contracting Additional Musicians
- We will provide entertainment for your guests during your Reception or Cocktail Hour! Need to keep everyone busy while you take your wedding photos? Want us to set the atmosphere or provide music to complement to your wedding theme? We've got you covered! We can cover anything from jazz, classical, rock, Broadway, and popular music for your event. Please contact us for specific pricing information.
- Custom arrangements are our specialty, are included in your bridal package! You will work directly with Alec Burke or a member of our ensemble to plan out custom arrangements, and we'll send you a MIDI recording of your piece before the ceremony, so you will know exactly what it will sound like! We can create arrangements of movie themes, medleys of popular music, or fanfares that incorporate your favorite songs.
- You can rest easy knowing that we will arrived at your wedding venue prepared to perform all music in your contract. We are more than happy to perform with other musicians by request, such as an organist, vocalist, or ensemble by request. However, a rehearsal is generally required to make sure everything is perfect for your special day. The most efficient and cost-effective option is to schedule a half-hour rehearsal 30 minutes to 1 hour before the Prelude. A small fee will be charged to compensate the musicians' rehearsal time (a couple examples are provided below). Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Most Cost-Effective: 30 minutes (or less) rehearsal, no more than 1 hour prior to prelude: Add $120.00 to total contract
- Least Cost-Effective: Rehearsal dinner or ceremony on a separate day: $50 per musician plus any necessary travel fees
Contracting Additional Musicians
- If you're looking for a vocalist, jazz combo, or other soloist/ensemble, we can help! We can help you create custom wedding packages that include additional musicians. Just contact us, let us know what you're looking for, and we'll make it happen!
Coming soon! Contact Alec Burke at 260-466-0502 for information.
Descriptions of the traditional musical components of a wedding - including the Prelude, Processional, Ceremony Music, and Recessional - can be found here. I have listed what is included in your wedding package above, but if you need assistance or questions in planning music for your wedding, please contact me at 260-466-0502 or send me an e-mail at email@example.com.
Repertoire and Recording Samples
- "Wedding March" - Mendelssohn
- "Brass Quintet" Mvt III - Ewald
- "Rondeau" - Mouret
- "Fanfare from Orfeo" - Monteverdi
- "Trumpet Voluntary" - Stanley
Coming soon! Contact Alec Burke for information.